New York, N.Y., February 8, 2011 — Action Alert: Healthy Raw Milk! OCA Takes a Stand in Massachusetts
The Organic Consumers Association and irate organic consumers dumped conventional pasteurized milk in Boston on the steps of the Massachusetts State House and held a raw milk “Drink In” at 24 Beacon Street, May 10th at 8:30 am (across from Boston Common).
The Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) under prodding from large dairy corporations and the FDA is attempting to restrict the delivery of raw milk to thousands of consumers throughout Massachusetts. Earlier this year, the MDAR issued a cease and desist order to raw milk buying clubs who were delivering the milk to customers across the state. If passed, the Massachusetts law could set a dangerous national precedent.
The Massachusetts law is just the latest in a calculated assault against small farmers and unprocessed raw foods in America. Over three million Americans now prefer organic raw milk and dairy products over conventional pasteurized milk because of its superior nutrition and disease fighting capabilities, and because it comes from small, local producers who pasture their dairy cows, rather than feeding them GMO grains on huge, disease-ridden intensive-confinement factory farms.
Other press releases from Marilyn Diamond
- Marilyn Diamond Presents A Secret About Cycling And Losing Fat - February 15th, 2011
- New Cleansing Recipe By Marilyn Diamond, Health And Fitness Expert - February 4th, 2011
- Marilyn Diamond's Cleansing Diet Recipe of the Day: Happy Tummy Stew For Sexy Vegetarians - January 21st, 2011
- Marilyn Diamond's Cleansing Diet Recipe of the Day: Wow! World's Greatest Chili! - January 18th, 2011
- Marilyn Diamond's Cleansing Diet Recipe of the Day: Persimmon Goji Berry Cacao Pie - January 14th, 2011
Contact InformationMarilyn Diamond