Now that the rough first few days have passed, and things are a little calmer, its time to think about how your life will be different going forward.
I know you feel confused and no one really understands. I know because like you, I am a stroke survivor also.
My stroke was seven years ago. I had so many questions and got few answers. I was confused and scared and didn’t know what to expect.
If this sounds familiar, you are normal.
Now that I have lived through the first seven years after stroke I have learned so much. The once foggy road is now clear.
I want to help you understand what changes to expect and how to focus on recovery. I want to help you recover more quickly and more fully and give you a sense of what to expect. That is what I was missing.
I wrote a book discussing my life before, during and after the stroke. What I experienced during the last seven years.
Parts of your recovery may be similar and parts may be different, but I want you to see how recovery progressed in my life and apply it to yours.
Visit my web page for my book and read the first chapter or two for free. Then if you like it you can order a copy for yourself. This is the web page http://www.fastpencil.com/publications/1341-Life-After-Stroke
It is titled Life After Stroke: On The Road To Recovery, by Jeff Kagan.
Whether you are a stroke survivor yourself, or whether you are family or friends there are so many questions. Let me help you find the answers.
The book is also available at Barnes and Noble.com, Amazon.com and many other online bookstores.
Jeff Kagan, author
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810