Tech Analyst Jeff Kagan Discusses in ColumnAtlanta, GA, July 6, 2011 — You either want to do business with a Tech Analyst, or you want to become a Tech Analyst. You have so many questions.
Jeff Kagan has been a Tech Analsyt for the past 25 years and has been asked these questions countless times.
He has written an article to introduce you to the world of technology analysts. How they work. What they do. How they charge, and so on.
Here is the article http://jeffkagan.com/what_a_tech_analyst_does.htm
“Whether you want to do business with a technical analyst or become a tech analyst for a career, first you have to understand what we do. Since I have been a tech analyst for twenty-five years let me fill you in.” says Jeff Kagan.
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810