If AT&T is not allowed to merge with T-Mobile what is their next step?
AT&T and T-Mobile could then simply work together. That may be a better solution for the entire industry.
T-Mobile would be able to work with AT&T and with other carriers like Sprint and others.
- This would keep the same number of competitors in the wireless industry.
- This would let T-Mobile customers stay put enjoying a lower price.
- This would allow T-Mobile to improve their wireless data offering.
- This would allow AT&T to use more spectrum solving their capacity problem.
This makes sense not just for AT&T and T-Mobile, but also for the entire industry.
Telecom Industry Analyst
Colorful industry analyst sharing perspective on the changing industry for 25 years
770 579 5810
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst ~ Telecom Industry Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810