Every Company can now Setup their own Internet Shopping Cart Platform, without requiring Outsourced Specialists
AuraPortal has developed a complete e-Commerce (Online Commerce) Module, which includes Content Management, a Shopping Cart and a Payment Gateway, allowing companies to link all their Internet sales with their internal business processes workflow (BPM).
With this new Module, companies will be able to start their own Online Commerce channel without the need of IT programming. Hence, with AuraPortal their business employees can easily and rapidly design a totally customized system, with all transaction activity able to be monitored by the AuraPortal BPM Module.
AuraPortal has taken into account the integration with search engine positioning (e.g. Google), and therefore it includes the automatic creation of the Site-Map, in order to automatically publish every selling product in the internal indexes of these search systems.
“Sales operations have never been this automated”, according to Pablo Trilles, Vice President of AuraPortal. “The integration of e-Commerce with existing and enhanced Sales and Supply Chain Processes is an extraordinary advancement. The fact that the e-Commerce environment can be handled completely by business users without any technical resource is also a greatly beneficial, which gives companies a tremendous amount of agility and flexibility, by reducing their time to market, and increasing their speed to business process enhancement.”
AuraPortal was the first BPM vendor to integrate CRM features into its BPMS, creating the first fully customizable CRM application based on business processes that are auto-executed (and without programming), in the international market.
ABOUT AURA (AuraPortal)
AURA provides in one set: Intranet, Process Management, Document Management, Customer Management, Content Management and Online Commerce, in 50 countries with +350 customers including Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Frito-Lay, Toyota, Yamaha, Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), Carrefour, ArcelorMittal, Eletrobras, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb…
Other press releases from AuraPortal
- AURA, Global BPM Software Vendor, Opens a New Regional Office in Santiago, Chile, to Support its Partner Network and Customers in the Competitive Chilean Market - October 4th, 2012
- Bancafé Panama of the Davivienda Banking Group, Implements AuraPortal - September 19th, 2012
- General Motors (GM) implements AuraPortal Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) to control their operations at their plant in Ecuador - August 30th, 2012
- AuraPortal Stands Out From the Rest of the BPM Vendors in the World Classification ‘Decision Matrix 2011′ - March 20th, 2012
- Case Management. The flexibility that businesses need - November 11th, 2011
Contact InformationScott Rich
400 TradeCenter, Suite 5900
Woburn, MA 01801
Alt. Phone: 978-808-6340