Panel discussion about BPM trends, with AuraPortal COO Olivia Trilles, hosted by Global ETM
Ms. Trilles noted that, “As long as we are eliminating the gap between the business people and the IT people, then everything is suitable for the inside of a BPM. It is very rare to find something that cannot be in the scope of the BPM. Having a correct tool, where the IT people don’t have to support the major workload of the business process, is an important change happening now and will continue to happen in the future”.
She went on to comment on the growing sense of urgency in the market to adopt BPM tools for long term business success, by stating, “With our (business) climate, any company that wants to survive must optimize, up to the maximum, their own performance now, otherwise they will be out of the market in the twinkling of an eye. So you better solve your problems rapidly if you want to reach your goals. In addition, analytics and BI are very important parts of the BPM, because only with analytics and business intelligence can you see and evaluate the results of your company or your BPM in order to optimize it.”.
The complete Podcast can be heard at: http://www.globaletm.com/podcast/bpm%E2%80%94changing-how-you-do-business
ABOUT AURA (AuraPortal)
AURA is a global BPMS (Business Process Management Suite) provider delivering a solution that creates, without the need of IT programming, Business Process Workflow Execution Models. AuraPortal is 100% Web-based, and is complementary to existing ERP and CRM systems.
AuraPortal has a presence in 50 countries with more than 350 customers including, among others: Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Frito-Lay, Toyota, Yamaha, Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), ArcelorMittal, Eletrobras, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sodexo, etc., as well as many Government Agencies and Departments in several countries.
AuraPortal Headquarters are located in North America (Boston) and Europe (Holland) whereas the software development facilities are located in Spain and India.
Other press releases from AuraPortal
- AURA, Global BPM Software Vendor, Opens a New Regional Office in Santiago, Chile, to Support its Partner Network and Customers in the Competitive Chilean Market - October 4th, 2012
- Bancafé Panama of the Davivienda Banking Group, Implements AuraPortal - September 19th, 2012
- General Motors (GM) implements AuraPortal Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) to control their operations at their plant in Ecuador - August 30th, 2012
- AuraPortal Stands Out From the Rest of the BPM Vendors in the World Classification ‘Decision Matrix 2011′ - March 20th, 2012
- Case Management. The flexibility that businesses need - November 11th, 2011
Contact InformationOlivia Trilles
400 Trade Center
Boston, MA 01801-7472
Phone: +1 781 569 5940
Alt. Phone: +1 978 808 6340