“It is amazing how many REALTOR® Associations, large brokerages and MLS’s, have added Authentisign as a member-benefit over the last couple of years,” commented Martin Scrocchi, President and CEO of Instanet Solutions. “Innovation continues to be one of our primary goals, so we are very excited to roll out these new user driven features.”
- Instanet Ink – Signers can now create their own scripted signature using their finger on tablets or smartphones and by using a mouse.
- AuthentisignQR – Now you can add QR Codes to documents so that people can identify, download, fax or email the documents using their smartphones or tablets. The documents are tied to a signing and access signing information, contacts and history.
- Counteroffers – Now you can allow select parties to mark-up documents and have those changes initialed by all signers. For example, if you send a purchase offer to a listing agent, they can edit it and all buyers and sellers can initial the changes to accept.
- Document Splitting Capabilities – Authentisign now keeps individual documents separate so you can distribute the executed documents separately. It also makes for easier file management when checking off completed documents in your listing, sale or lease files.
- Broker File Manager Automation – You can now identify which documents to be signed correspond with the document placeholders in a transaction file. Documents signed in Authentisign will then be automatically routed into the document placeholders in the associated transaction file.
Authentisign is fully ESIGN-compliant electronic signature software, which allows REALTORS® and clients to log into a secure website, using a specially created identity, to review and sign contract documents. Once all parties have signed where indicated, everyone automatically receives a final electronic copy of the document with all required signatures. Electronic signatures have been allowed since 2000 when Congress enacted the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“ESIGN”).
“What makes Authentisign unique is that it can be completely integrated with the online real estate forms and contracts for the given area,” said Steve Mapes, Vice President of Sales for Instanet Solutions. “If an agent is using our forms tool, Instanet Forms, they don’t have to create new signing blocks every time they start a new transaction. Using Authentisign’s unique auto-fill template feature there is no faster way to create, distribute and electronically sign documents, anywhere.”
Instanet Solutions (http://www.instanetsolutions.com), a leading provider of real estate technology, has over 400,000 licensed, paid, user accounts of its various real estate focused products. The company, based in London, Ontario, began delivering residential real estate technology in 1992.
Other press releases from Instanet Solutions
- Electronic Signatures Coming to Canada - January 16th, 2013
- MLS and Association Online Real Estate Forms Go Multi-Lingual - November 10th, 2011
- Real Estate e-signature Service Authentisign Hits 150,000 Member Milestone - November 8th, 2011
- Northwest MLS Brokers Give Glowing Reviews to New e-signature Service Authentisign™ - October 25th, 2011
- Instanet Solutions Announces Tablet-based Real Estate Forms Management Service - May 11th, 2011
Contact InformationInstanet Solutions