The following authors will be appearing at booth 222 on April 25:
- 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.: Will Hoffmill, author of Omega Chronicles
- 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Lenaure Batista, author of 101 Ways to Please a Woman
- 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.: Susan G. Mehaffey, author of Diary of a Small Farmer
- 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Woody C. Purchase, author of Murder Magnet
- 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.: Yvonne Good, author of A Very Private Affair
- 3 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Meir Naman, author of Adam’s Rib
- 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Luis Wallpher, author of USA Love It or Leave It
- 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.: Amanda Lee Bogart, author of Fantasy Fighters
Admission to the Festival is free. Festival attendees who visit a signing at booth 222 will receive a signed complimentary copy of the book directly from its author. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet these up-and-coming AuthorHouse authors in person and receive free books!
For more information, including directions to the Festival, please visit http://www.LATimes.com/extras/festivalofbooks/.
To start publishing your book today, log on to http://www.authorhouse.com or call 888-519-5121.
AuthorHouse, an author services brand of Author Solutions (http://www.authorsolutions.com), Inc., is the leading provider of indie book publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Ind., AuthorHouse released its 60,000th title in spring 2009. For more information, or to publish your book, visit http://www.authorhouse.com or call 1-888-519-5121.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationKevin A. Gray
1663 Liberty Drive, Suite 200
Bloomington, IN 47403