Investment Banker Patti Kelyman Redefines Traditional Self-help
In Patti Kelyman’s line of work – investment banking – she routinely comes into contact with successful and rich people and has studied their attitudes, characteristics and outlooks on life. Her new book, “Deliberate Destiny: A Roadmap to Happiness and Success” (published by AuthorHouse), is a life-transforming, easy-to-understand guide designed to dramatically improve the art of reaching goals.
Forget the “fluff,” Kelyman lays it on the line with “Deliberate Destiny,” offering twists on traditional success philosophies including:
- In order to attain a better life you have to look at it as if it’s an investment
- You can’t focus on something intangible and expect something tangible to manifest itself
- You must define success in order to achieve it
- Dreaming doesn’t work; you must actually believe you can do something
- Learn the power of gratitude and be thankful for all you have in order to receive more
“Consider how you approach important financial investments,” adds Kelyman. “You set clear goals, educate yourself on the company or product in which you are investing, and take affirmative steps to secure a positive return on your investment.”
“So many of us go through life with no plan, waiting for things to happen rather than clarifying exactly what we want from life. Your life is the ultimate investment, a true ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity. Why would you go through it relying on luck or good fortune instead of setting and reaching goals to achieve satisfaction and happiness? Life is indeed an investment, we should treat it as such.”
“Deliberate Destiny” is written with powerful, encouraging anecdotes and real-life examples. Kelyman’s trademark straightforward style and positivity add a distinct “personality” to the book.
Patti Kelyman has worked in the financial services industry for nearly 30 years helping people find financial solutions. She is an insurance agent and financial advisor, holds three securities licenses and is a registered para-planner. She and her husband have started and owned a number of successful businesses and currently own a successful restaurant. She has been married for 29 years and has two adult sons.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationPromotional Services Department
1663 Liberty Drive
Bloomington, IN 47403