Losing his children not only changed his life permanently, but set the stage for a series of losses and tragedies in the years that followed. He began composing “A Book of Verse” five years after losing his children. “A Book of Verse” sprouted from thoughts and observations he jotted down over the last three decades. His verses express themes of joy and sorrow.
Alexander’s book expresses the true value of understanding, acceptance, forgiveness and love. Readers will learn about the power of their choices, prayer, faith, spirituality and God. Alexander’s book will show readers how to find lasting fulfillment in life, not just temporary pleasure.
“A Book of Verse” is an inspirational snippet open to interpretation for anyone who has suffered through hardships. This motivational story guides readers in their quest to find meaning in their lives and encourages them to live life to the fullest.
Trade soft cover
Approximately 68 pages
$10.75 retail price
About the Author
Michael Alexander was born in Springfield, Massachusetts. He attended the University of Vermont and earned his degree in chemistry. He worked as an analytical research chemist for 38 years. Alexander now resides in Oxford, Connecticut and has three sons and two grandchildren. In his free time, he is an avid astronomer, sings karaoke, raises tropical fish, practices bonsai and celebrates the daily miracle of life each day.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationRyne Meadors