“We are proud to be involved in helping a billion-dollar company become green. More and more companies of the same caliber are making a move to decrease their carbon footprint, and Cemtrex is ready to help them in that process,” says Saagar Govil, General Manager at Cemtrex.
Cemtrex’s Green Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) system, a proprietary technology, is designed to improve indoor air quality while lowering energy consumption by up to 40% in commercial buildings. The state-of-the-art ventilation control system achieves energy savings by monitoring carbon dioxide levels and controlling the HVAC system based upon occupancy levels.
Cemtrex Inc. is a worldwide market leader in manufacturing and selling the most advanced instruments for emission monitoring of particulate, opacity, mercury, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, etc. and filtration products for the industry. Cemtrex also markets Green DCV, an innovative energy efficiency solution for high-quality green buildings. Green DCV pays for itself in 3-5 years, and is the ideal solution for companies that want to increase employee comfort, productivity and health while reducing their operating cost. Cemtrex provides technologies and services for environmental control systems and abatement of greenhouse gases. The company’s products are sold to power plants, refineries, chemical plants, cement plants and other industries, including federal and state governmental agencies.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date.
Other press releases from Cemtrex
- Cemtrex Receives Overwhelming Response at ISA Symposium - April 29th, 2013
- Cemtrex Issues Annual Letter to Shareholders for Fiscal Year 2012 - January 9th, 2013
- Cemtrex, Inc.’s Recent Exceptional Growth of 130% Results in Spot on Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500(TM) List - November 19th, 2012
- Emissions Monitoring and Environmental Control Systems Market Leader Cemtrex Acquires Stake in Mobile Marketing Innovator Pluto Technologies - October 30th, 2012
- Cemtrex Signs Representative Agreement with Modcon Systems to Market High ROI Systems in Refinery Applications - September 19th, 2012