“We think now is the time to expand our portfolio of high-quality products and services. While demand for green technologies continues apace despite the economic slowdown, we believe that the right acquisitions could accelerate our growth and position us for additional opportunities as the new environmental legislation unfolds in the coming months,” said Cemtrex Chairman & CEO Arun Govil.
Cemtrex’s environmental control and monitoring products and services currently include:
- Green-DCV, a system that optimizes HVAC operation by monitoring the concentration of carbon dioxide in building air. Since it reduces unnecessary air exchange and therefore energy consumption, Green-DVC typically pays back the cost of its installation in about three years.
- Continuous emission monitoring (CEMS) instruments for particulate matter, mercury, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide and other air pollutants.
- Griffin air pollution control products.
- MCDR system to create carbon credits by capturing low-level methane from ventilation air in coal mines. The MCDR unit typically pays back its cost in about three years.
- Turnkey solutions for greenhouse gas abatement as per the Kyoto Protocol, and consulting on the creation and sale of carbon credits.
Cemtrex markets these products and services to building owners, power plants, refineries, chemical and cement plants, and federal and state governmental agencies.
Westbury Group is a mid-market investment bank that initiates buy-side, sell-side, capital raise and refinancing transactions on behalf of its clients. The Westbury partner responsible for the Cemtrex engagement, Ryan Kuhn, said, “We are excited about advancing Cemtrex’s goals as a leader in the provision of green technologies and services and we look forward to working with acquisition candidates that can contribute to these goals.” Westbury is a licensed Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) broker/dealer.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date.
Other press releases from Westbury Group LLC
- Cemtrex Issues Annual Letter to Shareholders for Fiscal Year 2012 - January 9th, 2013
- Cemtrex, Inc.’s Recent Exceptional Growth of 130% Results in Spot on Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500(TM) List - November 19th, 2012
- Emissions Monitoring and Environmental Control Systems Market Leader Cemtrex Acquires Stake in Mobile Marketing Innovator Pluto Technologies - October 30th, 2012
- Cemtrex Completes Installation of Green DCV Project for Starkville Electric Department - April 22nd, 2010
- Cemtrex Secures Emission Monitoring System Contract in Uruguay - March 25th, 2010
Contact InformationArun Govil
19 Engineers Lane
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Additional ContactRyan Khun
Westbury Group LLC