The EPA is also changing the monitoring requirements for SO2 and is requiring more monitoring in those areas that have the highest levels of SO2 pollution. The new requirements assure that monitors will be placed where SO2 emissions impact populated areas. Any new monitors required by this rule must begin operating no later than Jan. 1, 2013. A separate ruling for the electric power industry will soon be announced.
“This EPA ruling shall result in higher sales of our advanced sulfur dioxide analyzers in the coming months,” said Mr. Ravi Narayan, Vice President of Cemtrex Inc. “We expect to capitalize on this, with our installed base of over 500 opacity monitors in the power industry.”
Cemtrex Inc. is a worldwide market leader in manufacturing and selling the most advanced instruments for emission monitoring of particulate, opacity, mercury, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, etc. and filtration products for the industry. Cemtrex also markets Green DCV, an innovative energy efficiency solution for high-quality green building applications, through optimizing HVAC control systems. Cemtrex provides technologies and services for abatement of greenhouse gases pursuant to the Kyoto Protocol and assists customers in creating and selling carbon credits from such projects. The Company’s products are sold to power plants, refineries, chemical plants, cement plants and other industries, including federal and state governmental agencies.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date.
Other press releases from Cemtrex
- Cemtrex Issues Annual Letter to Shareholders for Fiscal Year 2012 - January 9th, 2013
- Cemtrex, Inc.’s Recent Exceptional Growth of 130% Results in Spot on Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500(TM) List - November 19th, 2012
- Emissions Monitoring and Environmental Control Systems Market Leader Cemtrex Acquires Stake in Mobile Marketing Innovator Pluto Technologies - October 30th, 2012
- Cemtrex Sees Business Opportunities in Ventilation Air Methane Market - May 3rd, 2012
- Cemtrex Signs Representative Agreement with International Sensor Technology - April 2nd, 2012