Centering Practices: the 112 ways to open the invisible door of consciousness, chanted by Shiva to his consort DeviVancouver, Canada, August 24, 2010 — Shiva first chanted the Centering Practices to his consort Devi, presenting her 112 ways to open the invisible door of consciousness. All of them are different, even when they look similar; all of them require dedication.
Shiva’s talk is a very poetic way to open the gateless gate, composed in a way which faciliates memory by repetition. More approaches to consciousness and happines, some more poetical and some more scientific, are availabe on the blog Happiness formula: AmAre Way in a nutshell
The verb “AmAre” means “To Love” in Italian. It also shows we are united in an interconnected universe: there is no (I) Am without (We) are. As an acronym, it summarizes a fivefold approach to happiness:
This approach is easy to understand, and has positive effects for a lifetime.
Other press releases from AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
- Authentic Happiness Formula: A course in happiness & meaning - November 23rd, 2010
- New Year’s resolution 2011: a photographic essay of New Year’s resolution - November 23rd, 2010
- Zen: Bibliography and Webiography - November 22nd, 2010
- Why Animals Are Biologically Conscious - November 22nd, 2010
- Making Australia Happy: Making Australia Happy ABC reality show - November 22nd, 2010
Contact InformationFrank Ra
AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
Vancouver, British Columbia Vancouver
Phone: +1 206 792 9887