Anaheim Hills, CA, March 2, 2011 — Centor Architectural Insect Screens Are Your Solution To Extra Large Openings!
Looking to impress your friends, family and neighbors with the newest screen technology to hit the streets since the Retractable Screen!
The revolutionary Centor Architectural Screen combines the benefits of a retractable screen and a blind while allowing homeowners to have control of their living environment. The Centor can be built entirely into your door frame. The screen retracts back into the frame when not in use like a Retractable Screen. However unlike a retractable screen which work off of a spring system to pull the mesh into the housing the Centor Architectural Screen works off of a pulley system. This means the Centor screen can stop at any point you desire, you control the placement of the screen. Our Centor Architectural Screens can span up to 12 feet wide and 10 feet tall on a single unit or up to 24 feet wide and 10 feet tall on a double unit. Some common applications include large cascading sliding doors, bi-folding sliding doors, large windows and outdoor patios.
Lorge Fabrication, Inc. can put you in touch with a local dealer that can get you this great new screen!
Free Dealer Website: www.GetRetracted.com
Other press releases from Lorge Fabrication
- Give the gift of a StowAway Retractable Screen this Holiday! - December 3rd, 2012
- What is Lorge Fabrication Thankful For? - November 30th, 2012
- Looking for a New Retractable Screen Door Distributor? - November 2nd, 2012
- Clear Choice Windows To Present StowAway Retractable Screen Doors At September 2012 Home ShowConejo Valley Home Remodeling Show September 8th and 9th, 2012. - August 9th, 2012
- Lorge Fabrication of Anaheim Hills is Looking To Hire One Warehouse Helper - July 30th, 2012
Contact InformationJason & Ryan Lorge
5536 East La Palma Ave.
Anaheim Hills 92807