Keep up-to-date on the changing opportunities in wireless and cellular, telecommunications, Internet & ISP’s, cable television and IPTV
This report is written for industry employees, but is also valuable to investors, executives and customers as it discusses who will be winners and losers in the changing industry.
- How secure is your job?
- Are you on the right side of the company and the industry?
- How will the industry change going forward?
- Which companies will grow and which will shrink?
- Who will keep their jobs and who will lose theirs, and why?
The answers have changed and will surprise you. The companies are not the same places they were.
As an example consider the long distance industry. One decade ago it was a healthy and fast-growing segment; now it is gone.
What is next? How do you prepare? What is your best next-step in your career?
Making the right choice today will determine whether you will be happy and secure tomorrow. Now is not the time to be sleeping. Make sure you have a seat when the music stops.
Companies discussed include:
And more …
Visit http://www.jeffkagan.com/REPORT-1333-ChangingJobMarket.htm to learn more.
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012