“It’s About Time” Tells Delightful Story of Little Girl’s Day While Teaching Children About Time
Combining lively, full-color illustrations with simple rhymes, “It’s About Time” provides a great tool for teachers and parents seeking to educate children about time. Over the course of one day, readers follow the little girl as she wakes at 8 a.m., is at school by 9 a.m., breaks for recess at 10 a.m., and leaves school by 3 p.m. to enjoy many other after-school activities throughout her day.
After school, the little girl and her best friend, her dog Tess, fall in love with clocks and agree that the little girl must go to school to learn new things. By learning new things, the little girl can teach Tess. By 7 p.m., it’s getting dark and the little girl and Tess must go to bed. Each activity is marked by a clock showing the associated time, making learning fast and easy for children.
Ideal for children ages 4 – 7 and parents who wish to take an active role in teaching their children basic life skills, “It’s About Time” provides an easy-to-read, whimsical story that will surely prove timeless. Focusing on retention techniques such as rhyming and the use of instructive, playful images, Kovanchak presents a children’s book that is as entertaining as it is educational.
Danielle Kovanchak received her bachelor’s degree in English and Bachelor of Education from Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ontario. She worked in downtown Toronto as the vice president of a financial firm for 10 years. “It’s About Time” is her first published book, and she has three more in the works. She currently resides in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationPromotional Services Department
1663 Liberty Drive
Bloomington, IN 47403