When Jarred parachuted into Africa he had one mission: to stop the virus from being made and spread across the world, using any means necessary. Unaware he was on a high-ranking bureaucrat’s hit list, he accomplished his job with the unexpected help of a sniper known only as Angel.
A year later the virus reappears in Germany when it kills a corporate executive. Called back into action, Jarred finds himself chasing after the virus, its creator, and those who want to let it loose. Traveling from country to country, secrets of “The Code” begin to unravel as Jarred and Angel search for the answers.
Can Jarred and Angel find enough clues to stop the virus, or will the deadly obstacles placed in their path make it impossible to win? “The Code” will come to a thrilling conclusion when its last player is finally brought to light.
Discover the lines that are blurred in politics and espionage when all of the pieces are scrambling to find an answer to “The Code,” a gripping novel that offers readers action, suspense, and thrills with the turn of each page.
About the Author: Lawrence Lane was born in a small farming community in Kansas. Later settling in Colorado, he spent his college years at the University of Colorado and Metropolitan State College of Denver, where he majored in biology and chemistry with a minor in literature.
Lane and his wife have been married for over 30 years and have two children. He is currently working on another novel, which will feature many of the same characters from “The Code.”
(When requesting a review copy, please provide a street address.)
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationPromotional Services Department
Phone: 800-839-8640 ext. 5560