Explores how e-Books are Changing Publishing for Authors, Publishers, Customers and Investors
New ideas and new rules for success (and failure) in this brand new e-Book space are being written as we speak.
This piece looks at companies and products like the Amazon.com Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Apple iPad as well as other devices like Sony.
It looks at established authors like Stephen King, Nicholas Sparks, John Grisham and Janet Evonovich.
It also looks at new eBook authors like Barbara Freethy, C.J. Lyons, Amanda Hocking and Michael Prescott.
It discusses how Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos, and VP and publisher Larry Kirshbaum are changing, not destroying the publishing business.
New publishers like FastPencil.com, CreateSpace and Lulu are looked at. As are Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) from Amazon.com and PubIT from B&N.com.
Click this to read the Jeff Kagan column.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Jeff KAGAN| Tech Analyst www.jeffKAGAN.com
Analyst sharing perspective on the changing industry for 25 years
~ Also Columnist, Author, Consultant, Speaker
~ Column http://www.ectnews.com/perl/section/jeff_kagan/
Phone 770-579-5810 Email jeff@jeffKAGAN.com
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst, Columnist and Author
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst ~ Industry Analyst ~ Wireless Analyst ~ Telecom Industry Analyst
Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst, Columnist and Author
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810