Jeff Kagan is a tech industry analyst, consultant and commentator for more than 25 years.
He follows and comments on companies and the changing tech industries including wireless, telecom, television, the Internet and technology in general. That includes VoIP, IPTV and other new sectors.
- He offers comments to the media when they call on a daily basis.
- He writes a weekly column.
- He writes press releases with his opinion of the changing industry, companies and technology.
- He is a speaker and speaks at a wide variety of meetings, large and small.
- He is an author and writes books on the changing industry. He is also hired by companies to write books about them to use as marketing tools.
- He is a consultant offering his opinion and advice on the changing industry and new opportunities.
He helps executives, workers and investors understand the Wave and how to profit from it. He has written about this several times in his column and press releases.
If you would like Jeff Kagan to follow and comment on your company, or for consulting, speaking, etc, please get in touch.
Other press releases from Jeff KAGAN Tech Industry Analyst, Columnist and Author
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff KAGAN
Title: Tech Industry Analyst ~ Columnist ~ Wireless Analyst ~ Telecom Industry Analyst
Jeff KAGAN Tech Industry Analyst, Columnist and Author
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810