Ad agency wins assignment from popchips® in fourth episode of series
“What’s most important in a pitch is that you show a potential client that you can not only think outside of the box, but that you can do so in a way that delivers on their needs,” said Conversation Founder Frank O’Brien. “The team did a great job in achieving this on the assignment.”
“What excites me the most is that Conversation will be put on a national stage,” said Account Executive Allison Amato. “People who wouldn’t have otherwise gotten a window into our world now will, and that could open doors to new opportunities.”
Conversation’s core idea to create “The Greatest Viral Video Ever” sat on the platform of “The Year of Pop.” The approach delivers a far-reaching, strategic campaign to the client – the main goal of the assignment.
Following “The Pitch,” Conversation partnered with popchips to bring “The Year of Pop” to life.TheYearOfPop.com allows popchips to aggregate all social media mentions of their brand and allows snackers to upload popchips content directly to the site.
“Our team believes in our philosophy of embracing the
Other press releases from Conversation, LLC
- SUNY Plattsburgh Works With Conversation to Launch Fall 2012 Campaign - October 25th, 2012
- Stevie Awards Recognize Conversation’s Kristen Link as Finalist - October 17th, 2012
- Conversation Emerges as 21st-Century Marketing Thought Leader With ‘Marketing 2020′ Concept - October 10th, 2012
- OMMA Awards Recognize Conversation for Best Integrated Online Campaign - October 5th, 2012
- Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign Launched by dressbarn and Conversation - October 4th, 2012
Contact InformationFrank Riolo
Title: Manager, Corporate Communications