Relying on your intuition and imagination
“Creative Blogging For Personal or Business Improvement” offers its readers the key to getting what they want for themselves and their businesses. He believes there is a common thread that runs through all creative techniques, which can be used to master any situation. His book shows its readers how to find and use that common thread to improve their professional and personal lives.
Johnson believes that people need to keep an open-mind and trust their intuition and imagination. This will allow them to make better decisions and solve the problems in their lives. He believes people become consumed with fear and worry that they forget to trust their intuition and imagination.
To those who believe a dream is impossible, Johnson offers the following advice:
“Never in thought acknowledge anything as impossible. When we acknowledge something as impossible, we put our minds in a prison where we are the only inmates. We are then barred from related thoughts, which we cannot now comprehend, that may be possible.”
Trusting his intuition and imagination has lead to many successful achievements in his career as a civil engineering consultant, farmer and investor. Johnson hopes his book will give its readers the tools they need to improve any situation plaguing them.
Approximately 108 pages
$11.49 retail price
About the Author:
Paul Johnson has spent the last half-century as a business executive, an entrepreneur, stock and commodity trader and an engineer. He currently provides consulting services to large water agencies, public agencies and private businesses. Johnson resides in Huntington Beach, California with his wife.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationRyne Meadors