Throughout each page of this book, author Mary M. Forbes shares an up and down journey of one very twisted love story; and in the end, it is evident that opposites really do attract.
Whether it is fate or destiny, love happens for a reason, but the ultimate question is, “Can this love survive?”
“She couldn’t seem to summon the energy to break his hold. He allowed her that small concession, twining his fingers with hers. The gliding motion caused her heart to pound. How could just dancing cause her heart to pound? And how could she of all people be feeling this way with a man she didn’t even like?”
This is a love story full of romance, seduction and corruption that is sure to get the heart racing. Experience a story of magic; readers will not only leave satisfied, but wanting more from Forbes.
Trade paperback, soft cover 5X8
Approximately 340 pages
$14.99 retail price
About the Author
Mary grew up on a farm in Saskatchewan, Canada and has travelled extensively throughout North America with her long-haul truck-driving husband. She belonged to the Romance Writer’s Association of American and still belongs to the Alberta Romance Writer’s Association. She has edited/critiqued various member’s manuscripts as well as having her own five completed manuscripts critiqued and edited. Mary is an avid reader and enjoys country music, the outdoors, history and traveling and has a passion for learning.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationNick McMurray