As the largest non-Olympic spectator fencing event in the U.S. since the 1940s, the Fencing Masters brought together internationally renowned fencing champions Aldo Montano of Italy, Nicolas Lopez of France, Tim Morehouse and Mariel Zagunis of the USA, and Olga Kharlan from the Ukraine to duel before a crowd of 1,800 spectators.
For Olympic Medalist Tim Morehouse, the Fencing Masters was the realization of a long-awaited dream. Leveraging relationships within the sport’s elite and obtaining high profile sponsorships was the only way to make this dream a reality. Morehouse secured both a corporate sponsorship from BistroMD, an industry leader for home diet delivery meals, and a two-year sponsorship from the company as they unveil their newest meal offerings from BistroMD Sport. BistroMD Sport will deliver physician-designed, chef-prepared meals to Morehouse’s home in NYC as he continues his training. Other sponsors of the event included Nike Fencing, BodhiZone and Blue Gauntlet. For more information about Tim Morehouse’s training, visit http://www.timmorehouse.com and to learn more about BistroMD Sport visit http://www.bistromdsport.com or call 1-866-401-3438.
Other press releases from Bistro MD
- Dr. Phil Guest Marilyn Chivetta Loses Over 129 Pounds Within Ten Months on BistroMD - May 16th, 2012
- BistroMD Helps Transform the Life of a College Student on ‘The Doctors’ - February 24th, 2012
- Healthy Eating Habits Start Young: Why Children Should Help with Meal Prep - January 26th, 2012
- BistroMD Rated ‘Worth the Money’ Again by CBS Moneywatch - January 19th, 2012
- Jillian Michaels Recommends BistroMD to Guests on The Doctors – Update from Gena and Corey - January 17th, 2012
Contact InformationRebecca Wells
Phone: (239) 514-0700