Hultquist recounts her haunting past in which she was continuously assaulted by her one-time “friend,” a Catholic priest. She explains the turmoil that arose with being mistreated by her most trusted confidant in a setting built on providing peace and love, not fear and pain. Hultquist’s struggles were so severe that she was pushed to the edge of suicide and hospitalized in a psychiatric treatment facility.
“Finding Grace” also follows Hultquist’s journey to recovery. She is aided by a number of “spiritual mothers,” such as coaches, counselors, teachers, nurses and doctors. Hultquist credits these women with helping transform her into the strong, confident woman she is today. Hultquist’s growth even gave her the strength to forgive the one person who caused her the greatest anguish.
“Finding Grace” is a spiritual account of not only overcoming exploitation, but also gathering the strength to exonerate the source of all pain. Hultquist’s story does much more than inspire readers, it teaches them to become better people.
About the Author
Crystal Hultquist was born in San Antonio, Texas and raised 30 miles southeast in La Vernia, Texas. She attended San Antonio College and received a degree from Baptist Memorial Hospital System School of Professional Nursing. In her free time, Hultquist enjoys roller skating, scrap booking and gardening. Hultquist currently lives with her husband and two daughters.
AuthorHouse is the premier book publisher for emerging, self-published authors. For more information, please visit http://www.authorhouse.com.
(When requesting review copies, please provide mailing address.)
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationElizabeth Friedland
Alt. Phone: 317.926.1727