MotorWeek reporter Yolanda Vazquez and her team recognized that the automotive industry is changing and dealers are beginning to capitalize on a new way of doing business. One of the ways dealers are doing this is by utilizing innovative solutions such as GOSO.
The segment gave Brian Hydock, Ken Dixon’s Digital Marketing Director, the opportunity to show off their new Facebook page with GOSO’s creative elements and the GOSO Facebook Inventory Application. He admitted that he had a good understanding of social media, but wanted to learn more. So, he turned to GOSO.
As GOSO Founder Adam Boalt pointed out, dealerships can be a bit slow to embrace new technologies, but once they put a social media strategy in place, it can increase their bottom line.
Boalt said, “It’s about really establishing a relationship with your customers and then when they’re ready to buy a car they’re going to know where to go.”
Hydock agreed with Boalt’s statement by reiterating the purpose of social media. “It’s not a place where people are going to be sold … it’s a commercial-free environment.”
To watch the segment and take a look at GOSO’s solutions, visit http://goso.com/yscw3. The MotorWeek FYI segment aired on February 12 on Speed Network.
About GOSO (http://www.goso.com)
GOSO is a social media and marketing suite designed specifically for automotive dealers. GOSO is a solution that not only connects to every social network from one place, but also integrates seamlessly with inventory, pulling data from trusted sources to generate rich, dynamic content that can be used to broadcast across the web, reaching out to millions of potential customers. It utilizes inventory data and provides comprehensive marketing and inventory support to enable dealers to engage directly with customers online. GOSO is a subsidiary of BOALT, an interactive agency based in Washington, D.C.
Other press releases from GOSO.com
- GOSO’s Facebook Welcome App Reaches 1 Million Monthly Active Users - October 13th, 2011
- GOSO to Pilot an Automotive Agency/Reseller Social Media and Brand Reputation Management Program This Fall - July 29th, 2011
- Social Media Company GOSO Opens Product Offering to All Industries - June 7th, 2011
- GOSO Launches AutoNation’s Nissan LEAF Plant-A-Tree Promotion at TechCrunch Disrupt - May 25th, 2010
- GOSO Named as a Finalist in Three Categories for The 8th Annual American Business Awards - May 13th, 2010