“We are finally seeing the results of our tremendous marketing efforts in Asia during the past year,” said Mr. Saagar Govil, V.P. Operations of Cemtrex. “Due to numerous power projects coming up in India and China, we are hopeful of securing more such business in the coming months.”
Griffin Filters (http://www.griffinfilters.com) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cemtrex Inc. (http://www.cemtrex.com) and has been a leader in fabric filter dust collection and other environmental control products for over 40 years. It offers standard filters for the concrete, aggregate and construction industries and custom-engineered environmental control systems for a wide variety of industries such as cement, plastics, chemical, power, steel, food and minerals. Griffin offers an unusually large selection of equipment, which gives it the ability to match the widest range of application needs, whether solids processing, product recovery or air pollution control.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Actual results or performance could differ materially from those projected or implied in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of known or unknown risks and uncertainties. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date.
Other press releases from Cemtrex
- Cemtrex Pursues Opportunities in Southeast Asian Power Markets Following Exhibition at Power Gen India - May 30th, 2013
- Cemtrex Receives Overwhelming Response at ISA Symposium - April 29th, 2013
- Cemtrex Issues Annual Letter to Shareholders for Fiscal Year 2012 - January 9th, 2013
- Cemtrex, Inc.’s Recent Exceptional Growth of 130% Results in Spot on Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500(TM) List - November 19th, 2012
- Emissions Monitoring and Environmental Control Systems Market Leader Cemtrex Acquires Stake in Mobile Marketing Innovator Pluto Technologies - October 30th, 2012