Being happier is possible. AmAreWay.org shows how to be happier and grow your way to happiness. Happiness is the way.Vancouver, Canada, August 11, 2010 — Following the celebrations of the first Subjective Well-Being Day the Authentic Happiness Formula blog provides additional daily inspirational quotes and scientific research in the field of subjective well-being.
This includes an explanation of the meaning of AmAre: A – Aware (Being), M – Meditating, A – Active (Being), R – Respectful (Being)and E – Eating (properly). It also provides an overview of the AmAre Way in a nutshell, plus an applcation of the method to communication with informationabout how to blog holistically, How to interact holistically on social media and several free personal development eBooks.
About AmAre Way
http://www.amareway.org/ is devoted to living joyfully. AmAre is an Italian verb which stands for “To Love”. It also summarizes what AmAre bloggers experienced as a way to be happy: Aware (Being), Meditating, Active (Being), Respectful (Being), Eating (properly). AmAre also shows we are united in an interconnected universe: there is no (I) Am without (We) are. This is an accessible concept to understand, which has positive effects for a lifetime.
Other press releases from AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
- Authentic Happiness Formula: A course in happiness & meaning - November 23rd, 2010
- New Year’s resolution 2011: a photographic essay of New Year’s resolution - November 23rd, 2010
- Zen: Bibliography and Webiography - November 22nd, 2010
- Why Animals Are Biologically Conscious - November 22nd, 2010
- Making Australia Happy: Making Australia Happy ABC reality show - November 22nd, 2010
Contact InformationFrank Ra
AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
Vancouver, British Columbia Vancouver
Phone: +1 206 792 9887