Atlanta, GA, October 15, 2011 — I am writing a book about what the United States will be like after Barack Obama is re-elected President in 2012, for better and for worse. And I need your help.
Whether you are for or against Obama we all realize our world will be very different.
Some like the ideas. Some do not. So this book is not a one sided approach. I will tell the story from both sides.
- So tell me, what do you think? Good or bad and why.
- What will be good if Obama is re-elected? What will be bad?
- What will we win? What will we lose?
- How will our country be different? Better and worse.
- What will be different going forward?
Please keep it short and to the point.
My purpose is to write a book describing both sides so the reader can more clearly decide and choose what they want the world to look like going forward, and why.
So what direction will we be heading in at the end of next year? The two directions are completely different.
The question is, what kind of America will we see going forward. How will it be different for ourselves, our children, our grandchildren and beyond. And why?
Please email me your thoughts to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012