E-cigarettes are catching on and more people are enjoying them, but with so many options available, how can people find the best choice to try? Electronic cigarette reviews give the answers needed to make a smart investment
“Everyone has different criteria for what makes a great e-cigarette,” said Chad Maynard ofElectronicCigarette.net. “Some people are really into a lot of vapor to replicate a cloud of smoke, while others love that electronic cigarettes come in a range of flavors.”
1. Vapor. Most e-cigarette users value vapor, so most e-cigarette reviews discuss it in detail. Some brands start out with a great cloud of vapor but it starts to thin out when the battery is less than fully charged.
2. Battery life. Battery life might not be the most obvious feature for a vapor cigarette review to focus on, but because vapor can really depend on the strength of the battery, it is an important detail for anyone trying to choose a good brand to try for a first vape.
3. Flavor. For some, the option of a pineapple or mocha electronic cigarette is just one more reason to skip the old tobacco variety and embrace e-cigs. Others want one thing and one thing only – tried-and-true tobacco taste. But no one wants 100 weak, not-quite-right flavors, so e-cigarette reviews should discuss the quality as well as the quantity of flavors to really be useful.
4. Presentation. No one ever picked up their first traditional tobacco cigarette without thinking about image. Electronic cigarette users want packaging that looks good too.
5. Cost. Good electronic cigarette reviews get to the nuts and bolts of costs, including shipping costs.
“New brands are appearing all the time and existing brands are changing and evolving too,” said Maynard. “For example, the new White Cloud battery is their smallest ever.”
“Vaping does involve some initial expense, although it is usually cheaper in the long run than smoking. Consumers need to be informed, especially when purchasing online, and e-cigarette reviews can give the details people need to make informed choices,” Maynard said
ElectronicCigarette.net is a website featuring reviews of various e-cigarette brands. Users are encouraged to post their observations so readers can learn from each other and discuss the pros and cons of different brands.
Other press releases from ElectronicCigarette.net
- Electronic Cigarettes – Hot Gifts This Holiday Season - December 19th, 2012
- New E-Cig Study Sparks Debate - August 7th, 2012
- Clean Up Your Act with E-Cigs - July 17th, 2012
- Finding the Right Gift for a Finicky Father - June 15th, 2012
- Looking for an Unusual Gift to Delight Mom? - May 14th, 2012
Contact InformationChad Maynard
Title: Media Spokesperson