However the rosy path may be getting rougher, as Google becomes a leader that wants to transform industry after industry.
Just like we have seen with other companies, I believe Google will have a much rougher ride ahead.
The US Government is stepping in, and that is never a good sign for a growth company. Google has wrestled with other governments in other countries and emerged unscathed.
However when the United States Government focuses on you, they win. Period.
We have seen Google grow and change and expand many times over recent years. Their growth has been amazing. Their plans, while sometimes disturbing to many, have been bold.
However Google has grown so rapidly and been so successful, they are now crossing over the line to where the US Government is going to get involved as a co-pilot. And there is nothing Google can do to stop it.
It happened to Microsoft and others. We know the path. It takes years, but it always changes the magic spark of the company.
I think Google will continue to grow in many segments.
However I also expect the government to step in with investigation after investigation. It has just started and will continue to grow.
The government has simply shown that Google is now in their cross hairs. I expect much more on this in the coming quarters and years.
Google should buckle up their seat belts because the road is going to get rough up ahead.
770 579 5810
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810