Team Kids Breaks Fundraising Record To Help JapanOrange County, ca, April 6, 2011 — Irvine BMW is pleased to announce, Team Kids, the Orange County charity they strongly support has broken its LemondAid fundraising record.
Due to the recent tragic events in Japan, Team Kids began raising funds from their LemonAid stands to donate to The American Red Cross for Japan Relief fund. Team Kids was able to raise about $25,544 – a groundbreaking record for the organization.
“We’re incredibly proud of Team Kids and their continued efforts to help better not only their local community, but internationally as well,” said Steve Rudkin, Irvine BMW’s General Manager. “The children involved are inspiring. They’re the reason Irvine BMW is a continued supporter of the organization,” he said.
Team Kids LemonAid stands are created by children involved in the Team Kids program, where they set up a stand and sell lemonade to the local community in efforts to raise funds for a charity in need.
Previously Team Kids had accumulated more than $45,000 from LemonAid stands in the past few years. For more information about Team Kids, visit teamkids.org.
Irvine BMW’s helpful and knowledgeable staff, expert factory-trained technicians, state-of-the-art service department, comprehensive parts department and one of the nation’s largest selections of new, used and certified pre-owned BMWs have made Irvine BMW a landmark in Southern California’s automotive landscape. For more information about Irvine BMW, visit the dealership at 9881 Research Drive in Irvine, Calif., or online at irvinebmw.com. Don’t forget to become a fan of Irvine BMW on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/irvinebmw), and become a follower of Irvine BMW on Twitter (http://twitter.com/irvinebmw).
Other press releases from Feltman & Associates
- Beach Blvd. of Cars Proudly Supports Colette's Children's Home - April 4th, 2013
- Beach Blvd. of Cars Proudly Supports the Orange County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen - February 15th, 2013
- FIAT of Los Angeles at Motor Village LA was Ranked the #1 Volume Dealer in California for 2012 - February 11th, 2013
- FIAT of Los Angeles at Motor Village LA Proudly Supports the Los Angeles County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® - December 12th, 2012
- Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Confirms, Dodge Announces Blacktop Packages For 2013 Models - November 19th, 2012
Contact InformationVanessa Martinez
Feltman & Associates
1901 Newport Blvd., Suite 165
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627