“A low EMR is important to any construction company,” said Dan Francisci, Safety Director at J.F. Kiely Construction Co. “It is a general indication of the safety culture of the company and their past commitment to good employee safety practices.”
J.F. Kiely Construction Co. has made substantial investments in its safety program over the past several years. “We strive to create an injury-free workplace by providing safety training and incentives for our employees,” said Raymond Sexton, Vice President of Operations.
“A low EMR provides two significant benefits. One, is a better quality of life for our employees and two, is a more competitive price to our customers since discounts apply when a company scores a low EMR,” said John M. Kiely, President of J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
J.F. Kiely Construction Co., currently celebrating its 60th year in business, continuously focuses on delivering safe, dependable service to its customers.
J.F. Kiely Construction Co. is a regional family-owned utility construction business specializing in the installation of natural gas, water, sewer and electric. Employing over 300 union and management employees, J.F. Kiely Construction Co. serves major utility customers such as New Jersey Natural Gas Co., South Jersey Industries and American Water Works. To learn more about J.F. Kiely Construction Co., please visit www.JFKIELY.com
Other press releases from J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
- J.F. Kiely Group Celebrates CFO of the Year Nomination - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Makes NJBIZ’s List of Fastest Growing New Jersey Companies for Second Consecutive Year - November 23rd, 2012
- President of J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Honored as 2012 Irishman of the Year - April 3rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Honored at NJ Finest Award Ceremony - November 23rd, 2011
- Kiely Equipment Co. Sheds Bank Debt, Stays Competitive - November 23rd, 2010
Contact InformationJames Pagano
Title: Director of Marketing
J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
700 McClellan Street
Long Branch 07740