In order to be eligible for nomination, companies needed to show revenue of at least $500,000 in the fiscal years ending 2007 though 2010, and to show revenue growth for that four-year period. “J.F. Kiely Construction Co. growth is the result of our ability to continually meet the changing needs of our customers,” said John M. Kiely, President of J.F. Kiely Construction Co. “This recognition of our growth is particularly exciting as we implemented a team management approach to our organization during that time period,” Kiely continued.
The New Jersey’s Finest Fifty Fastest Growing Companies event is a NJBIZ program and is presented by Rothstein Kass; major sponsors of this event are Lowenstein Sandler and PNC.
J.F. Kiely Construction Co. is a family-owned utility construction company specializing in the installation of natural gas, water, sewer and electric since 1952. To learn more about J.F. Kiely Construction Co., please visit http://www.JFKIELY.com.
Other press releases from J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
- J.F. Kiely Group Celebrates CFO of the Year Nomination - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Makes NJBIZ’s List of Fastest Growing New Jersey Companies for Second Consecutive Year - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Celebrates Safety Results - May 3rd, 2012
- Kiely Equipment Co. Sheds Bank Debt, Stays Competitive - November 23rd, 2010
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Promotes Safety Using College Interns - May 28th, 2010
Contact InformationJames Pagano
Title: Director of Marketing
J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
700 McClellan Street
Long Branch, NJ 07740