Atlanta, GA, May 13, 2011 — Jeff Kagan discusses a company called Allsup that helps people win their Social Security benefits.
After working for the social security administration, Jim Allsup started the company in 1984 and it has grown into a powerhouse helping those struggling with a variety of illnesses, including stroke.
Allsup calls itself the nation’s leading disability representation company and says it has helped more than 150,000 people receive more than US$12 billion in Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Medicare benefits.
Read more about this company and others at the Jeff Kagan What’s Next site http://www.jeffkagan.com/Whats_Next.htm
Contact Jeff Kagan
Web site www.jeffkagan.com
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810