Atlanta, GA, May 14, 2011 — Jeff Kagan discusses Dell, the computer company as it get’s into the health care space with Meditech.
Michael Dell has been working hard since coming back to turn Dell around. One of the new areas they are moving into is the new wireless health space.
This shows that Dell is thinking outside the box and that is very good news. If successful this is a new area for growth that will also help the healthcare industry.
Read more about this and other wireless health stories of innovation at the Jeff Kagan What’s Next site http://www.jeffkagan.com/Whats_Next.htm
Contact Jeff Kagan
Web site www.jeffkagan.comColumn http://www.ecommercetimes.com/perl/search.pl?query=%22jeff+kagan%22
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810