Atlanta, GA, May 20, 2011 — Jeff Kagan would like to tell you about Verizon working with Healthsense on an innovative healthcare offering that will help seniors and that is only the beginning.
Healthsense is a telehealth company. A remote monitoring company. It provides activity monitors for patients to use in the home. Their devices have the ability to check users’ activities in the home. They monitor things like how often toilets are flushed and when doors open and close.
Then they call nursing stations when something is not right. Doctors or nurses are notified to check on patients.
Verizon provides the network this communicates on.
To learn more about Healthsense and other companies in the Jeff Kagan What’s Next space log onto http://www.jeffkagan.com/Whats_Next.htm
Contact; Jeff Kagan
Web site www.jeffkagan.com
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810