Atlanta, GA, May 12, 2011 — Jeff Kagan discusses a company called WellDoc in What’s Next.
WellDoc has created a very interesting and innovative mHealth App to help people stay on top of their Type 2 Diabetes. It also helps patients communicate with their doctor to improve their care and results.
It is called the WellDoc DiabetesManager System.
Anand Iyer is WellDoc’s President and CEO and has found a way to use the cellphone to not only capture data, but provide behavioral coaching and communicate with the doctor who then get’s a clearer picture and can adjust medication and treatment on an ongoing basis.
Read more about this wireless health story at the Jeff Kagan What’s Next site http://www.jeffkagan.com/Whats_Next.htm
Contact Jeff Kagan
Web site www.jeffkagan.com
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810