Water For People assists people in developing countries to improve quality of life by supporting the development of locally sustainable drinking water resources, sanitation facilities and hygiene education programs. Funds raised at the event will be used for quality of life improvements in Latin America, Africa and Asia. “Quality of life issues locally and globally are important issues and we are happy to be included in Water For People’s efforts,” said John M. Kiely, President of J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
J.F. Kiely Construction Co. offers utility customers a diversified list of services, including the installation of gas, water, electric and sewer. Founded in 1952, J.F. Kiely’s client roster includes New Jersey Natural Gas Company, South Jersey Industries, American Water Company and Jersey Central Power and Light. J.F. Kiely employs more then 200 professionals throughout New Jersey. Its specialties include directional drilling, high-pressure tapping, pipe welding and plastic fusion.
Other press releases from J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
- J.F. Kiely Group Celebrates CFO of the Year Nomination - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Makes NJBIZ’s List of Fastest Growing New Jersey Companies for Second Consecutive Year - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Celebrates Safety Results - May 3rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Honored at NJ Finest Award Ceremony - November 23rd, 2011
- Kiely Equipment Co. Sheds Bank Debt, Stays Competitive - November 23rd, 2010
Contact InformationJohn M. Kiely
J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
700 McClellen Street
Long Branch, ME 07740
Phone: 732-222-4400 x225