The Health and Safety Department at J.F. Kiely Construction Co. draws from five sources to identify ways to improve safety. They include its management, union, vendors, consultants and customers. The company takes a serious stance on employee health and safety and views its workforce as a hard asset.
J.F. Kiely Construction Co. offers utility customers a diversified list of services, including the installation of gas, water, electric and sewer. Founded in 1952, J.F. Kiely’s client roster includes New Jersey Natural Gas Company, South Jersey Industries, American Water Company and Jersey Central Power and Light. J.F. Kiely employs more then 200 professionals throughout New Jersey. Its specialties include directional drilling, high-pressure tapping, pipe welding and plastic fusion. To learn more about J.F. Kiely Construction Co., please visit http://www.JFKIELY.com.
Other press releases from J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
- J.F. Kiely Group Celebrates CFO of the Year Nomination - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Makes NJBIZ’s List of Fastest Growing New Jersey Companies for Second Consecutive Year - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Celebrates Safety Results - May 3rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Honored at NJ Finest Award Ceremony - November 23rd, 2011
- Kiely Equipment Co. Sheds Bank Debt, Stays Competitive - November 23rd, 2010
Contact InformationJohn M. Kiely
J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
700 McClellen Street
Long Branch, ME 07740
Phone: 732-222-4400 x225