The award recognizes the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. “The Inc. 5000 provides the most comprehensive look ever at the most important part of the economy – the entrepreneurial part,” said Inc. 5000 Project Manager Jim Melloan.
To learn more about the Inc. 5000 and to see the entire 2009 list, visit http://www.Inc.com/Inc5000.
By industry Kiely Equipment Co. is ranked 53rd of all construction-related business on the list. “Base retention of core customers and the development of Kiely Distribution Co., a subsidiary of Kiely Equipment Co. that distributes Wheelwash equipment throughout North America, are providing growth opportunities during this challenging economic climate,” said John Kiely, President of Kiely Equipment Co.
Founded in 2000, and headquartered in New Jersey, Kiely Equipment Co. is an equipment dealer for Astec Underground, the North American distributor for Wheelwash and operates a traffic safety business in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. For more information, visit http://www.KIELYRENTS.com, http://www.ASTECTRENCHERS.com and http://www.WHEELWASH.com.
Other press releases from J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
- J.F. Kiely Group Celebrates CFO of the Year Nomination - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Makes NJBIZ’s List of Fastest Growing New Jersey Companies for Second Consecutive Year - November 23rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Celebrates Safety Results - May 3rd, 2012
- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Honored at NJ Finest Award Ceremony - November 23rd, 2011
- Kiely Equipment Co. Sheds Bank Debt, Stays Competitive - November 23rd, 2010
Contact InformationJohn M. Kiely
J.F. Kiely Construction Co.
700 McClellen Street
Long Branch, ME 07740
Phone: 732-222-4400 x225