MEDL Mobile and Walter Foster Publishing Partner to Create “Learn to Draw Digital Sketchbook” for Apple’s iPad
The app is available now on the Apple App Store and remains free until 10,000 copies are sold, after which the app will be offered at $2.99.
For more than 85 years Walter Foster has been the leading publisher of quality art instruction guides of everything from landscapes to figure drawings. With easy step-by-step art guides, the “Learn to Draw” app will teach users how to create stunning digital renderings of virtually anything. Equipped with four drawing lessons standard, just download the app and watch your inner artist emerge! Additional drawing lessons are available from within the app, making continuing on to the next lesson simple and accessible, as your skills develop.
MEDL Mobile is known for its exceptionally intuitive approach to user interface design and the “Learn to Draw” app is no different. The graphics closely resemble their real-world counterparts and maintain the aesthetic of the original “Learn to Draw” books. The user has the ability to modify each tool to suit his or her preferences.
- Text or voice instruction for every lesson
- Comes with several sample lessons – Dragon, Horse, Face and Flower
- Realistic drawing tools
- Drawing tools are adjustable in size, pressure and hardness
- Background paper options
- Freehand drawing mode
- Save drawings to your Photos and share with friends via: E-Mail, Facebook and Twitter
About MEDL Mobile
MEDL Mobile is on the cutting edge of mobile technology, creating iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android applications for entrepreneurs, corporations, ad agencies and consumer brands. MEDL’s apps, known as “Shiny MEDL Objects,” have been downloaded nearly 1,000,000 times, have been featured multiple times on Apple’s App Store, and have risen as high as #1 in the US and in many countries around the world. MEDL Mobile and MEDL’s apps have generated hundreds of millions of impressions with coverage that includes CNBC, CNN International, BBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, The LA Times, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Esquire and Macworld. To date, MEDL has developed more than fifty applications – most of which are currently available on the Apple App Store. MEDL develops apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Google Android devices. MEDL is currently in development on more than two dozen applications in various categories from sports to lifestyle, entertainment, beauty, fitness, social media and more. The company was founded by Andrew Maltin, a serial technology/software entrepreneur, and Dave Swartz, a seasoned creative marketing strategist, who brought their combined 40+ years of experience together to build a trusted brand name in the mobile space.
Other press releases from MEDL Mobile Inc.
- MEDL Mobile Partners with Reality TV Phenomenon ‘DJ Pauly D’ to Create Branded Mobile Apps - August 17th, 2011
- Moving the Mobile Conversation Up the Food Chain - June 14th, 2011
- Lock and Download! It’s a Reloaded Fruit Blasting Blitz - May 20th, 2011
- MEDL Announces Plans to Purchase Thousands of Mobile Apps - March 2nd, 2011
- The Universe Is a River of Energy, Swim With It… - December 9th, 2010
Contact InformationRalina Shaw - Spin Shoppe PR
MEDL Mobile Inc.