This heartwarming story of Lewis and his owner Molly is one of compassion, respect, and loyalty. Children ages two through ten will fall in love with the story and wish they had a pet duck just like Lewis. But all readers will find a special place in their heart for Molly and Lewis and the special relationship that they have.
“As Lewis grew, his feathers became white. He loved hanging out with Molly; he loved his home on the lake and felt safe. Lewis would let her hold him on his back to scratch his tummy. Lewis loved being loved.”
“Meet Lewis the Duck” is Beatty’s first children’s book, and hopefully not her last. It is a great story for all children and an excellent story for parents to share with their kids.
Trade paperback, soft cover 8.1 x 8.1 x 0.4 inches
Approximately 24 pages
Soft cover $12.99 retail price
About the author: Cherie Beatty grew up in Lake Oswego, Oregon, a small suburb of Portland with a three-mile lake located in the center of town. Now living in West Linn, Oregon, she has been married to her high school sweetheart for 24 years and they have two beautiful daughters. When Beatty isn’t letting her creative juices flow through her writing she loves to knit, travel, and cook.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationNick McMurray