A young man who feels he has nothing left to live for encounters the Stewart family. However, the family is coping with the loss of a daughter, a loner son whose girlfriend is pregnant, and a daughter who hasn’t been able to cope with the death of her sister. As the characters continue in their struggles, they discover more about themselves and each other. They learn how to trust one another, when to ask for help and when to take on tasks individually.
“With a car crash, a stabbing, a shooting, two life changing surgeries, and a family in turmoil, ‘A Life in IV Acts’ will keep the attention of many different types of readers.”
“A Life in IV Acts” is a motivational tale combining the different backgrounds and experiences of its seven characters. Readers are immediately captured by the drama and personal stories that unfold in each chapter. Maddy’s novel demonstrates how quickly life floats by as readers become so invested in each character’s life they remain reflecting even after they read the final page.
Paperback 9 X 6
Approximately 228 pages
$14.49 retail price
About the Author
Cara Maddy was born and raised in Pullman, Washington. She attended Northwest Nazarene University on a track and field scholarship where she graduated with a degree in Arts Administration. In her free time, Maddy enjoys writing and reading fiction. She now works as an Ultrasound Technician and resides in Connecticut with her husband of 14 years and two children.
AuthorHouse is the premier book publisher for emerging, self-published authors. For more information, please visit http://www.authorhouse.com.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationRyne Meadors