This cleansing diet recipe by health and fitness expert, Marilyn Diamond, brings the same clean energy as walking at sunrise.New York, New York, December 30, 2010 — This early day salad brings the same clean energy as walking at sunrise. Take the walk first and then enjoy this cleansing diet recipe. Serve with a glass Grapefruit-Grape Juice and follow with sips of warm white or green tea.
- 2-3 sliced bananas
- 3 cups sliced papaya
- 4 sun-dried apricots, cut in slivers
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- cup ground Brazil nuts and walnuts
- cup raw pepitas or pumpkin seeds
- cup raw pecans
- 2 to 3 cups pure water or coconut water, depending on how thick you like your cream
- 2 Tablespoons cacao powder
Layer all the ingredients in a shallow soup bowl.
Pepita Pecan Cacao Cream
To remove the enzyme inhibitors that make nut milks just a tad bitter, soak (sprout) the seeds and nuts first, if there is time, for 2 hours in pure water. Drain, and briefly rinse away the enzyme inhibitors, and place the soaked nuts and seeds in your blender with half the pure water or green coconut water. Cream the mixture on the high setting for several minutes. Add remaining liquid and cacao powder and continue creaming for several minutes longer. Transfer to a pitcher and serve this frothy, healthy cream over the salad. Peace is just one mouthful away.
Serves 2, with plenty of yummy nut cream left over for the next day and the next.
Marilyn Diamond is a Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Exercise, Wellness & Anti-Aging Expert Expert. Marilyn is the co-author of Fit For Life, A New Way of Eating, Fit for Life II, The American Vegetarian Cookbook, Fitonics and Recipes for Life.
Other press releases from Marilyn Diamond
- Marilyn Diamond Presents A Secret About Cycling And Losing Fat - February 15th, 2011
- Action Alert: Healthy Raw Milk! OCA Takes a Stand in Massachusetts Presented By Marilyn Diamond - February 8th, 2011
- New Cleansing Recipe By Marilyn Diamond, Health And Fitness Expert - February 4th, 2011
- Marilyn Diamond's Cleansing Diet Recipe of the Day: Happy Tummy Stew For Sexy Vegetarians - January 21st, 2011
- Marilyn Diamond's Cleansing Diet Recipe of the Day: Wow! World's Greatest Chili! - January 18th, 2011
Contact InformationMarilyn Diamond