Mercedes-Benz Reveals New Model In ShanghaiLong Beach, CA, April 26, 2011 — Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach confirms, the Mercedes-Benz Concept A-Class was premiered at the 2011 Auto Shanghai show.
Highlights of the A-Class include, front-wheel drive, a new turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine developing 155 kW (210 hp), a dual clutch transmission and a radar-based collision warning system with adaptive Brake Assist. The proportions of the Concept A-Class stand for concentrated dynamism. Its sporty appearance is given particular depth by the interplay between lines and surfaces.
“The Concept A-Class design is dynamic and innovative,” said Bob Milner, General Manager of Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach. “The concave and convex surfaces result in light modulation, creating a unique sculpture-like presence.”
In the Concept A-Class, safety pioneer Mercedes-Benz is showing another milestone in the democratization of automotive safety technology: the concept car is equipped with a radar-based collision warning system with adaptive Brake Assist – a world first in the compact class. This system gives a visual and acoustic warning to a possibly inattentive driver, and prepares Brake Assist for an absolutely precise braking response, which is initiated as soon as the driver emphatically operates the brake pedal.
For more information about the A-Class go to mbusa.com.
Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach proudly serves the greater Los Angeles and Orange County area. For more information about Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach, call 562-988-8300 or visit mbzlongbeach.com. Don’t forget to become a fan of Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Signal-Hill-CA/Mercedes-Benz-of-Long-Beach/118434897517), and become a follower of Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach on Twitter (http://twitter.com/MBZLongBeach).
Other press releases from Feltman & Associates
- Beach Blvd. of Cars Proudly Supports Colette's Children's Home - April 4th, 2013
- Beach Blvd. of Cars Proudly Supports the Orange County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen - February 15th, 2013
- FIAT of Los Angeles at Motor Village LA was Ranked the #1 Volume Dealer in California for 2012 - February 11th, 2013
- FIAT of Los Angeles at Motor Village LA Proudly Supports the Los Angeles County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® - December 12th, 2012
- Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Confirms, Dodge Announces Blacktop Packages For 2013 Models - November 19th, 2012
Contact InformationVanessa Martinez
Feltman & Associates
1901 Newport Blvd., Suite 165
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627