Thursday – June 21, 2012
Microsoft has introduced another new product. This one is a tablet called the “Surface.”
If Microsoft is not careful, it could actually be successful with this one — if it plays its cards right, anyway.
The Surface will let Microsoft compete head-to-head with Apple’s iPad, Amazon’s Kindle, Barnes & Noble’s Nook, and many more.
Will the Surface be a hit or a flop? That depends on Microsoft.
It is important to note that there are more questions about Microsoft’s Surface than answers at this time.
My column this week discusses what Microsoft needs to do.
It’s a simple and complex solution, but it will work.
Click the title above to read the column or click here http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/How-Microsofts-Surface-Can-Win-the-Tablet-War-75437.html
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Jeff KAGAN| Tech Industry Analyst www.jeffKAGAN.com
Analyst sharing perspective on the changing industry for 25 years
~ Also Columnist, Author, Consultant, Speaker
~ Column http://www.ectnews.com/perl/section/jeff_kagan/
Phone 770-579-5810 Email jeff@jeffKAGAN.com
Other press releases from Jeff KAGAN Tech Industry Analyst, Columnist and Author
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff KAGAN
Title: Tech Industry Analyst ~ Columnist ~ Wireless Analyst ~ Telecom Industry Analyst
Jeff KAGAN Tech Industry Analyst, Columnist and Author
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810