Atlanta, GA, May 24, 2011 — Jeff Kagan discusses Nokia’s recent move deep-sixing their sub-brand Ovi, and focusing on the master Nokia brand.
This is a great move and a great first step toward recovery. Nokia has a long road ahead. This is just the first step. There are quite a few good comparisons to Motorola and their struggles over the last decade until they partnered with Google Android.
I want to say a hearty great-job to Nokia’s Chief Marketing Officer Jerri DeVard and other Nokia executives who decided to keep their eye on the ball. This is a great start.
Read more about this and other interesting stories at the Jeff Kagan What’s Next site http://www.jeffkagan.com/Whats_Next.htm
Contact Jeff Kagan
Web site www.jeffkagan.com
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810