“Moving Forward on God’s Highway” Offers Comprehensive Analysis
“Moving Forward on God’s Highway” begins with an overview of the stirrings that marked the early stages of the church’s foundation, a period of time known as the “Holiness Movement.” Castilla then delves into the church’s roots, beginning in 1894, two years before its official founding in 1896, and covers all the way to the church’s national convention of 2004.
Along with historical information, Castilla offers an analysis of the Scriptural basis of what the Church of Christ (Holiness) U.S.A. believes and teaches. The book places an emphasis on the evangelical spirit that was so integral to the church’s foundation and how it has endured throughout its history in a testament to the stability of its core beliefs. Also noted is the role of music within the church, and songs written by the church’s founder, Bishop Charles Prince Jones, are presented.
“This book provides extensive information pertaining to the origin, development, work and growth of the Church of Christ (Holiness) of the United States of America,” Castilla writes. “For member students, it equips them with knowledge of the Church’s doctrinal position, thereby encouraging their support and appreciation for the Church. For others, it offers an in-depth knowledge of who we are, what we are about, and how God has enabled us to make a positive contribution to society.”
Thoroughly researched and comprehensive, “Moving Forward on God’s Highway” offers a valuable resource for church members, theologians and anyone seeking a broader understanding of the Church of Christ (Holiness) U.S.A.’s foundation, members and beliefs.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationPromotional Services Department