Go green for personal and planetary wellness
“Greenwashing is one of the major problems we see when large companies such as Proctor and Gamble get involved in selling so-called natural products. While they are moving in the right direction, it’s confusing to consumers.who don’t know the difference between a NOFA certification and the word ‘natural’. You can generally assume that NO multinational corporation is producing organic products — and I don’t see that changing any time soon. The consumer demand isn’t there yet” said Nancy Boyd, founder of Bright Wings Inc., an empowerment company serving people who are up to something good.
But buyers are starting to get smarter. They are shopping more and more online, and heading for sites like Green America, where all companies are thoroughly vetted for their commitment to (and production of) certified organic products.
“We are proud to be longtime members of Green America” said Boyd. “We have always offered products and services that are aligned with truly green values. Everything we sell is either at least 90% organic or derived from botanical and wildcrafted sources. And we adhere to very progressive policies as a company.” In fact, most of Bright Wings’ customers would consider themselves supporters of eco-sustainability; and many would fall into a demographic called Cultural Creatives.
“One example of how our products are different,” said Boyd, “is with the bath products from Blue Eagle Invocation(tm). You won’t find any chemicals in them, but you WILL find 100% organic ingredients. There is no foaming bubbles (which dry out your skin) and there are no greasy residues.” In the bath salts, there are only 3 ingredients:
- Blue Eagle Invocation(tm) Liquid Smudge (which clears negative energy)
- fleur-de-sel sea salt from Gueraine, France (yes, the same prized culinary salt used in gourmet dishes)
- organic jojoba oil
“Customer report that bathing with the Blue Eagle bath salts is like being immersed in amniotic fluid — except that you get to choose when you want to get out” quips Boyd. “Of course, for those who just can’t be bothered or don’t have tubs, we also offer a body wash with the sea salt. It’s not quite as relaxing as the bath experience, but the body wash contains all organic or wild-crafted botanical ingredients and leaves you feeling refreshed of both body and soul.”
“Blue Eagle Invocation(tm) Liquid Smudge is where healers, reiki practitioners, and feng shui masters turn when they want to clear the energy fast and safely, especially in places where you can’t burn things” said Boyd. “But it’s a good item to use for people who have important work to do, or who want better energy in their home, car, or office. It’s especially great for travel — to keep your hotel rooms fresh.”
This month, the company is offering two specials:
- a combination package of both Invocation(tm) Liquid Smudge and Miwahimoon, the feminine counterpart that grounds longlasting positive energy into your space after it’s been cleared, in 15 ml size bottles, for $50.00
- a travel pack of their most popular bath products: 4 oz. jar of Invocation(tm) bath salts and a 4 ml. bottle of Invocation body wash, for $24.00
There are many choices of sizes for both the regular product line as well as the bath products, and all can be found at the main web site for Blue Eagle Invocation(tm). Wholesale inquiries are welcome from qualified retailers and healing centers.
Other press releases from Bright Wings Inc.
- Bright Wings Inc. Announces New Custom Blended Auric Sprays - January 25th, 2013
- Organic Sweetgrass Spray Clears the Air - January 25th, 2013
- New Fragrance-Free Liquid Smudge(tm)Products Can Go Anywhere - January 25th, 2013
- New Program Offers Help and Validation for Life's Top Problems - January 23rd, 2013
- Native American Music Healer Releases New CD - April 3rd, 2012
Contact InformationNancy Boyd
Bright Wings Inc.
72 N. State Road #207
Briarcliff Manor 10510